PGI intelligence is a leading provider of Corporate Investigations and Geopolitical risk analysis to multinational corporations and governments around the world. Our associates have diverse backgrounds and linguistic capabilities, each with specialist knowledge of particular geographies and industries, and all trained in advanced open-source analytical techniques.
We provide clients with actionable intelligence and advice, and work with various stakeholders within an organisation, including Board members, Senior Executives, Legal & Compliance teams and Corporate Risk Managers. We place great value in our client relationships and through our bespoke solutions, strive to continually exceed expectations.
We advise on risks to reputation, integrity, operations and business continuity. Our service portfolio includes Enhanced Due Diligence, Protective Monitoring, Country Risk Assessments, Market Entry Studies and Online Hostile Reconnaissance (OHR) reports, which assess the online vulnerabilities of an individual or facility.
We have expertise in:
- Enhanced Due Diligence, Anti-Money Laundering and Compliance Investigations
- Online Hostile Detection (OHD) of threats from hacktivists, activists and militant groups
- Online Hostile Reconnaissance (OHR) - the assessment of an individual or entity’s vulnerability from cyber, terrorist and criminal threats
- Geopolitical Analysis and Country Risk Assessments
Why choose PGI Intelligence?
- PGI is a market leader in the provision of Hostile Reconnaissance and Investment Risk Strategy reporting;
- Some of the world's largest companies entrust PGI to assess the vulnerability of their facilities, intellectual property, investment strategies and leaders;
- Our business intelligence is always actionable and ensures that the best possible decision can be made around market or sector entry;
- Our intelligence reports are invaluable tools in evaluating potential 'at risk' partners and clients and determining the most suitable way, if any, of future collaboration;
- We use our own unique technology, Mi:Fusion, the first complete solution for managing the vast quantities of information available on the Internet to enable powerful data analytics.
PGI's primary source of intelligence is online research, using analysts with a range of specialised sector knowledge, linguistic abilities and trained in the use of sophisticated collection tools. PGI also provides training in the full range of intelligence collection and analysis techniques to private sector and government clients, including embedding analysts within client teams to ensure a comprehensive and immediately applicable skills transfer.